11.5.10

Sick

I just came across the line-up for this years Melt! festival. AMAZING. I know i say that a lot, but it really does have to be one of the best in terms of electro aka. good music. Booka Shade, Goldfrapp, The XX, Fred Falke, Jonsi, Sinden, Popof, Groove Armada, Massive Attack, Four Tet. Check out the full list here.
This festival is held in a completely mind blowing setting called Ferropolis. If you can't be bothered clicking the link, heres some pictures...

This crane is called 'The Big Wheel'.

Last year i saw James Holden and DJ Sick DJ from inside the crane which for some unknown reason was morphing into some sort of transformer/robot. Despite Snappy Snaps on Bond St losing my disposable cameras and therefore all my physical memories of the festival, i won't EVER forget it. I still have my wristband on, and its staying on till its rots/falls off.
If you are looking for a festival this summer then GO TO MELT! Cheaper, with better music and better people than anything England has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment