28.10.09

Here goes...

I didn't think I would ever understand why anyone would want a blog. But since getting a blackberry I have constantly been thinking about how easy it is for people to have access to other peoples experiences and lives in general, often instantly, thanks to blogs and smartphones. I don't think my idea of blogging images of random places, people and stuff from my everyday life is an original one. But I do know that no one else in the world will ever see exactly what I see. I read blogs to see and read stuff that I don't in my life, so maybe people will do the same here?

Like I said, I'm intrigued by the idea of people being able to see what I do, almost immediately, so I am only going to blog from my blackberry, no matter how complicated it is.

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment